Saturday, June 15, 2013

Welcome to WUOE!

Hi Jammers! :D Welcome to my new series, WUOE, Write u’r own ending! Do you want to write a story but don’t know where to start? Do you want to write a story but think your’e idea is stupid? Well then, WUOE is perfect for you! There is no right answer, and I write the beggining! 
RULES:

  • Your  ending cannot be innapropriate, include curse words or have nothing to do with the beginning. 
  • Your ending can be e-mailed to me if the amount of words exceeds the maximum amount of characters that can be in a comment .
  • I will give out awards to the endings that have the most writing tricks, have the most reasoning, e.t.c. Every Ending will get one!
  • I will post a new wuoe every month, and the awards will be announced the first week of the next month.
  • These are for fun! If you submit your ending later then the end of the month I post it, I apologize but I cannot award it.
  • HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN!

10 comments:

  1. lalalalalallaallalalalallalalalallalalallallalallalalalla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!results :cherry pie yo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Andre? (He's my brother) Why did u log into my account and comment that? -screams at brother-

      Delete
    2. Wow.... little brothers seem to like hacking. 0.o

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. what the fuck you run this shit

      stop praising yourself

      Delete
    2. No she doesnt! I do, and Stop The stupid comments! Sheesh! THIS ISNT HER BLOG FOR GODS SAKE, SO BACK OFF!

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I hope your stories get more known around Jamaa! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Someone said they hated your blog!! Shame on them! I think you should write a book someday! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think it was a joke! Its kinda funny, I HATE IT, I HATE IT I HATE IT! LOL

      Delete